Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pleather for Kids?

I was perusing the new Fall pattern books online last night and came across this pattern from New Look:

New Look 6320

I had to take a second look at it and then really give some hard thought to whether or not I like the thought of making my young niece a pleather dress.

I think this pattern is really age appropriate and tastefully constructed.  I like the length and the fact that it's not skin tight.  And you know what....the more I look at it the more I like it!  It's super trendy, especially with the cute infinity scarf.

I don't especially enjoy working with pleather but I'd do just about anything for my niece...including sewing a pleather dress.

What do you think?  Is there an age that's too young for (p)leather looks?

Have you found any fall patterns that you're excited about?  I think this is the only one out of all the big books that caught my eye.  If you found something interesting make sure to leave a comment below~

1 comment:

Amy said...

I would totally make this dress for my daughter (if I had any sewing capability what-so-ever) and she is 6. I absolutely love it, and think your niece will too!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...