Thursday, February 27, 2014

Things to Make

My largest Pinterest board is the one that holds all of the things I see that inspire me to create.  When I make something from this board it gets move to my "Pinned it, Did it" board.  Of course, my "To Make" board is exponentially larger, so I'll never run out of great projects to try~


Cute Cheap Heart print high-low T-shirt B13220019 - T-Shirt Online Shopping Free Shipping

15 T-shirt DIY Crafts

cute emery board sleeves, christmas gifts for next year

How-To  Votive Candleholder Covers

Sometimes I throw things in here that aren't craft projects, but I still want to go for it and try to make my own version...

Nina Ricci F/W 2012 rtw

Tree stump tables

For the sources of all these great images, or to follow me on Pinterest just click HERE.

What's your biggest pin board?  Do you use the ideas or do you just love to collect beautiful pictures?  Leave a comment below~

1 comment:

Beckey said...

WHY do I not have a version of a "pinned it, did it" board? Genius!! (rushes over to Pinterest)

Beckey
http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...