Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Another Blogger Hits the Big Time

I was over at hotpatterns.com the not so long ago and was quite surprised to see that they've release 3 new patterns with guest designer MimiG.





MimiG is a blogger who is known for her awesome street style and DIY tutorials.


You've probably seen her rockin' out on Pinterest, A LOT~


People love her style so much that they're willing to pay for it.  Many of her tutorials on her site charge a fee for purchase.



Way to go Mimi G!  I like to see bloggers hit the big time.  I don't fool myself into thinking that will ever happen to me, but I guess it adds just a little bit of validity to what I do here every day.

How about you?  You can be honest here.  Do you feel jealous and wonder why no one has discovered your amazing talents yet or do you cheer the lucky ones on?  What do you consider the big time?  A book deal, a regular column, a few patterns, a television appearance?  Leave a comment below~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I don't think I'd consider the big time unless I could make it my full-time job. But yay for Mimi G! I totally follow her blog and she is incredibly talented and inspiring.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...