Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BurdaStyle Kids patterns

BurdaStyle has been so awesome at releasing new, fashionable, and modern patterns.  So many that it's almost hard to keep up.

I don't want to do a post every time they do a release but I had to show you these adorable new patterns for little girls:


I think this melon coloured dress is my fav:


I noticed in the comments section of the last few pattern releases that Burdastyle is taking a real beating.  A lot of people don't feel that they're designing for real bodies or that the styles are too simple.

I think these are right on the ball though.  With the exception of the little blue tunic at the bottom (the neckline is a far too low) they're all super stylish, something that any little girl could wear, and not overly difficult but also not overly simple.  In short...I really like them! 

Best of all, I don't think any of these patterns is more than $6.00~

What do you think?  Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...