Sunday, November 13, 2011

Make it Great Monday

I've been sick in bed all weekend, wishing and dreaming about crafting, but I can't seem to muster enough energy to go anywhere near the mod podge let along the sewing machine.  Wah, poor me~

The great thing though is that I did get to look though all of the fun projects that were linked up last week!  Our little party is growing week by week and I'm constantly amazed at all of the amazing talent out there.

Here are this weeks features:

I just love these cute wine bottle covers from the Rebel Crafter over at Crafting Rebellion.  I don't drink, but if I did, my bottle would be wearing one of these for sure!  I'm sure this will come in handy at Christmas gift time.  Make sure to check out her post because she made some super cute ones out of decorative tights too.


The second feature is pretty much the exact opposite vibe.  I was so impressed with this side table redo by Aimee over at Twigg Studios.  It's not just the new paint and the mod podge, it's those great drawer pulls that she made herself!  So pretty~



And now let's see what you've been up to!  You can link up any family friendly projects that you've created yourself, PLEASE NO GIVEAWAYS OR SHOPS. 

You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize but it sure would be nice.  I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog though.  That way others can come and join in the fun.



Etcetorize
 



Let's party! (Don't forget to enter the Big Plaid Giveaway before you leave~)




4 comments:

Gen said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you are sick. I wish you'd just let me make you some soup or something....
Feel better and soon!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

so so sorry you are sick! sending you hugs and virtual veggie soup!!!!

love those wine skin!!!! fabuloso!!!

Jan said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Take care.

Kei said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...