Thursday, October 7, 2010

Inspiration Shot-Saskatchewan Fall

Each week I'm going to try to give you a photo to inspire you.  Sometimes, because of the colours or textures that you see, it might stir your creative mind, and sometimes, it might only inspire you to take a deep breath and relax.

All of the images that I'll post are original pictures from far away places I've visited or beauty that I'm fortunate enough to see around me everyday.  I don't mind if you reuse them as long as you credit the source please.

Leave a comment and let me know what kinds of ideas you get from what you see!
 
Saskatchewan, fall, yellow trees, changing leaves, Saskatchewan fall, Canadian fall, Canada, Saskatchewan forest, Boreal forest
North Central Saskatchewan in Fall


3 comments:

Emily said...

Gorgeous! I heart fall.

Jan said...

Beautiful picture. You live in a picturesque part of our country.
I really like your etsy shop.
Just wanted to say "hi" to a fellow Canadian.

Etcetorize said...

Hi Janlynn! Thanks so much for checking out the shop. We're expecting snow here this weekend so I'll be indoors making lots more to add to the stock~

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...